California Coaster Kings is proud to be covering water parks throughout California as well! We’re trying to completely cover all water parks within the next year. Here’s what we’ve got for you so far. We’ll be covering a water park near you, as soon as we can! We look forward to resuming and completing our coverage of the plentiful California Water Parks as soon as they reopen. For the time being, enjoy our existing content, and get excited for Water Park season to begin!
NEW for 2017! – VISIT RAGING WATERS LOS ANGELES, the West Coast’s Largest Water Park for the lowest price anywhere. Visit their website and enter the special California Coaster Kings promo code: CCK17 to save $17 on one-day tickets or $10 on Season Passes! – This is the best deal available anywhere, exclusively for our readers!
(Please note: Due to delays, we have yet to cover some of your favorite water-parks. Quality is our main concern, and thus we don’t rush our coverage. Please check back in the near future for more!)
- KNOTT’S SOAK CITY IS ADDING THE WEDGE AND SHORE BREAK TOWERS. 7 NEW SLIDES!
- PYTHON PLUNGE has opened!
Walk-Throughs and Reviews
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor LA Complete Walk-Through and Slide Reviews
- Waterworld California Complete Walk-Through and Slide Reviews
- Raging Waters San Jose Complete Park Walk-Through
Updates and Specials
- Python Plunge Opening Day Announced
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor LA Update – Python Plunge near complete!
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor LA Update – PYTHON PLUNGE is coming!
- Bonzai Pipelines open at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Boomerang Bay opens for the 2015 Season
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Opening Day 2015