The best way to find the true base of several aspects of the wonderful theme-park industry, is to interview people that work in the industry. These people can provide insights that not many others can, which enlighten us California Coaster Kings, but also our readers. Below you’ll find a list with interviews, we have many scheduled and coming up!
- Steve Hickey – As Lead Foreman of Baynum, Steve was able to tell us all the ins and outs of how coasters are painted. It’s fascinating, really! Steve has been at quite some parks, and painted a whole lot of coasters, many of our (and definitely yours as well) favorites!
- Great American Thrills – The NorCal crew that brings you ‘The Lost Parks of Northern California’! They’re working on becoming a TV hit!
- Charles Laureano – The guy behind a lot of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom’s events such as Fright Fest, and the guy behind all of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom’s operations. Quite a job for a park this diverse!
- Captain Lee Munro – The ‘Chief Explorer’ of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, the park’s legendary Tiger Trainer. He was able to tell us amazing insights about the park, and knows all the ins and outs of anything related to the park. Quite amazing! He’s been with the park for more than 20 years and was perfectly able to give some details on how the park has changed over time, and again was able to prove to us that Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is one amazing place!
- Roger Ross – Started in sports, and now is bringing California’s Great America back to fame. He’s the park’s public relations leader, and was able to give us some cool California’s Great America information!
- Michael Turco – Magician that became famous on America’s Got Talent, then had his own show on the Vegas strip. He works with Six Flags Magic Mountain, improving all shows, bringing in Vegas artists! He also had his own show at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- DJ Nel and Ricky Rocks – Six Flags Magic Mountain threw them together on a stage for the first ever Full Throttle Nights, and they have been inseparable ever since. This music-explosion power-house duo is what makes Full Throttle Nights the place to be at Six Flags Magic Mountain during the summer nights! (They’re also running Voodoo Nights during Fright Fest, Grad Nite events, and Snowy Nights during Holiday in the Park!).