Alexander: Hello again! It’s been about 18hrs since our last Six Flags Magic Mountain update, but honestly there’s always something new to touch on.
Sean and I went back to the park today so that he could check out DC SUPER HEROES Drop of Doom VR (which I was happy to do a 2nd time; Sean is impressed with the experience as well), plus to cover a few more details of changes happening around the park.
– Over the years, many of our images have popped up on other sites and forums, awesome that our coverage spreads, not so awesome that not everyone mentioned where they got the images from. We are totally fine with our audience using our images, BUT ONLY IF credit is given to californiacoasterkings.com. Thank you!
Today we wandered into the Coaster Candy Kitchen, where we noticed guests enjoying a view of Magic Mountain’s fresh candy-making process. It’s such a cute, old school thing to do and we’re glad the park still has this set up.
That concludes our mini Magic Mountain update! Join us again soon for a visit to Knott’s Berry Farm’s Boysenberry Festival for some great food and (FINALLY) some rides on Xcelerator!
Thank you for checking out this new Six Flags Magic Mountain Update! For more details on the new VR experience, click here. We’ll be back with more Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott’s Berry Farm and California’s Great America coverage soon! For now check out some of our recent trips around the world and here in California:
- A Look at Shanghai Disneyland
- TRON = Bae
- Fun Spot America
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- HangTime Backstage Report!
- Six Flags Magic Mountain CraZanity Construction Tour
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Six Flags Magic Mountain to be Solar Powered
- Electric Eel Construction Update – SeaWorld San Diego