SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment has been in the news a lot over the recent years, particularly for their SeaWorld properties, but there is a lot more to the company than most people know. Anheuser-Busch originally operated several Busch Gardens parks adjacent to its breweries, and then acquired the SeaWorld parks. In 2009 the then Busch Entertainment Corporation was sold to The Blackstone Group, which now operates all parks under SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. The company has a collection of seven theme parks and five water parks across the Unites States including SeaWorld San Diego, our most-frequently covered park (as of 2018), Aquatica San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica San Antonio, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Sesame Place, Busch Gardens Tampa, Adventure Island, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Water Country USA. The SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties are well-known for their cleanliness, attention to detailed landscaping, big coasters and immersive parks, but above all they are known for their natural beauty both terrain and animal experience wise. We’re big fans of the chain and will continue to cover the parks with a lot of love! Check out our reports and updates below:
- Lunar New Year at SeaWorld San Diego
- Electric Eel Construction – February 2018
- Electric Eel Report – SeaWorld San Diego
- Electric Ocean – SeaWorld San Diego
- Sailing into SeaWorld Orlando
- Journey to Busch Gardens Tampa
- SeaWorld San Diego – Big Summer Trip Report
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg – Summer 2018 Report
- SeaWorld Orlando – Infinity Falls Construction Update – July 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa – A photo tour and gallery of coaster photos
- SeaWorld San Diego – The return of Inside Look!
- SeaWorld San Diego Announces Electric Eel!
- Lunar New Year at SeaWorld!
- Interim Killer Whale Shows while Orca Encounter construction is underway!
- SeaWorld San Diego’s Biggest NEW Attraction Roll-Out EVER!
- All Day Orca Play launches March 18th!
- SeaWorld Electric Ocean Details!
- More Orca Encounter Details!
- AQUATICA SAN DIEGO REPORT!
- SeaWorld San Antonio – Coaster Con
- MANTA RIDE REVIEW
- SeaWorld San Diego opens OCEAN EXPLORER in 2017!
- SeaWorld Magic Weekends!
- Summer Vibes 2016 in Full Swing at SeaWorld San Diego!
- SeaWorld Trip Report JULY 2016!
- SeaWorld San Antonio – Trip Report
2015 and Before:
- Busch Gardens California?
- Blue World Project
- SeaWorld San Diego Update 10/5/14
- SeaWorld San Diego Update 6/11/15
- Walk around SeaWorld San Diego
- SeaWorld San Diego FULL Trip Report 7/9/15
- Raphael’s visits SeaWorld San Diego!