Welcome to iCCK. Besides our informative, and formal, coverage. There’s another side to the wonderful theme-park industry. Through this section of California Coaster Kings, we will be providing trip reports, and more opinionated, and experience-based stories. In other words, iCCK is a more personalized, background-rich way of providing coverage.
On this page you’ll find some outstanding pieces of writing that we’ve published, that are either very opinionated, international, personal, etc.
“There’s nothing better than frequently visiting places where people come to unwind, and have magical experiences. Theme parks are just perfect.” – Sean
Outstanding and Opinionated
- Legacy of Arrow REVIEW
- THE JOKER AIN’T A JOKE
- The Park With a Good Kind of Identity Crisis.
- Cedar Fair: B&M’s new playground?
- Screampunk SCREAM!
- MORE ROAR
“If one day I disappear, I would probably be at a theme park feeling airtime, doing inversions, rating roller-coasters, screaming out loud and smiling.” – Raphael
- California Coaster Kings visit Six Flags Great Adventure
- California Coaster Kings visit Six Flags Over Texas
- California Coaster Kings visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- California Coaster Kings visit SeaWorld San Antonio
- SeaWorld San Diego Trip Report, July 2016
- Raphael’s Lego Orcas Seaside Adventure
- Raphael’s Universal, Ghost Town, and Radiator Springs Adventure
- Raphael’s Twisted Beach, Six Flags, and Disneyland Adventure
- Raphael’s Northern California Adventure
- SeaWorld Trip Report July 2015
“With all the worries in life, escaping into a world of pure fun and energy is bliss” – Byron
Ranking, done our way.
- 5 Underrated Coasters in California
- Our 5 Personal Favorites: Elements on Coasters in California
- The 5 best Pre-lifts in California
- The 5 Best Vertical Loops in California
- The 5 Best Drops in California
- The 5 Best Coasters in Northern California
- The 5 Best Inversions in California
- The 5 Best Hidden-Gem Moments on Coasters in California
- The 5 Best Coasters in California to Ride at Night.
- The 5 Best Coasters in California That Opened in the ’90s!
iPOLL. No that’s not a thing, but still vote in this poll below, we change the polls every week!